Contact Center Indonesia Certification for Contact Center Professional (Staff Contact Center)
Contact Center Professional Certification is designed for call center, help desk, customer service and technical support professionals. Attendees will learn best practices, skills and techniques for effective, high-quality front-line customer care. The course presents opportunities to learn and practice skills that build customer relationships and create a positive business image. The participants are engaged in the learning process, applying and practicing skills as they are learned and demonstrate achievement by taking the Contact Center Indonesia Certification testing.
- After the training, participants will be able to recognize customers needs and adapt strategies to meet those needs. The training focuses on relationship building skills and problem resolution techniques that can be applied first and foremost to customer interactions, but also to everyday communication (and conflicts) within the team and with team leads and supervisors also understand the role and function of Staff Contact Center.
- Contact Center and KPI Introduction
- Contact Center Technology for user interface
- Contact Center Professional Characteristic
- Productive Communication
- Complaint Handling
- Phone, Email and Social Media Interaction Framework
- Service Excellence
Who should attend?
The Contact Center Professional training course is ideal for:
- Front-line contact center and help desk professionals, and team leaders
- Quality assurance professionals, coaches, and mentors that lead, evaluate quality, and develop front-line contact center and help desk service professionals.
- 2 Days Training
- Time : 09:00 – 17:00 WIB
- 12 Dec, 2017
- 168Solution Public Class