Analyst Call Center Training Certification Jakarta
Specifically, Contact Center Analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders of the Contact Center in order to elicit, validate and analyze data performance, prepare annual planning and service improvement.
Contact Center Analyst Certified Module is designed for extracting the updated, dynamic the key principles and best methodologies for every Contact Center/Call Center Analyst function. The competency to be equipped here will help all analyst roles in the understanding contact center unique environment, drivers of changes, current technology updated, analytical tools and improvement methods used in the Customer Services area.
After training, a participant will be able to :
- Understanding the whole picture of Contact Center Operations and strategic aspects.
- Understand the methodology of data analysis and preparing a summary/conclusion.
- Analyze data performance for monthly report and service improvement purpose.
- Conduct root cause analysis for contact center improvement process.
- Contact Center/Call Center Analyst Competencies.
- Contact Center/Call Center Introduction.
- Managing Contact Center/Call Center KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Alignment in Contact Center Operation.
- Basic Contact Center/Call Center Technology.
- Contact Center/Call Center Analysis Tools.
- Service Evaluation & Improvement.
- Analyst function within a contact center or customer service
- HR/Trainer Contact Center function (manager, supervisor and/or staff)
- Mid managerial of contact center (manager, supervisor and/or team leader)
- The support function is appropriate for any professional participating in the management, supervision, or execution of contact center operations or services
- 3 Days Training
- Time : 08:30 - 16:30 WIB
For further information and investment fee, please contact :
Contact : (+62) 21 729 3311 or (+62)838 98888 168
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 May, 2020
- 168Solution Public Class