7 Social Media Management Tools For Successful Social Media Campaign
Best Social Marketing Management Tools
All the management tools present in this article have a few things in common. First of all, they are either free or offer a free trial period. That way you can try for yourself whether it’s something you need.
Secondly, I looked for tools that are universal. Which means, it’s possible to manage multiple social media accounts with help from one or two services.
Some of the tools offer in-depth analytics, some of them are useful services that will save you a lot of time.
Without further ado, here’s my list of the best social media management tools!
Since social media is all about listening to your audience and meaningful interactions, let’s start with social media listening tool. The primary purpose of Internet monitoring tools was to gather all the mentions with predefined keywords.
But all the social media listening tools have evolved immensely since the early days of the Internet monitoring and now offer a range of tools and metrics suitable for social media management.
2. Google Analytics
What would we do without Google Analytics metrics? I don’t know about you, but I would be completely lost. The main goal of Google Analytics was to monitor the performance of websites, but GA has developed enormously since then. Now you can also measure:
- from which social media platforms your audience is visiting your website. Find out where your audience is and on which social media platforms you should focus on
- add goals to the Google Analytics dashboard. Think about traffic, downloads of ebooks or other promotional materials
- conversion rates. See which posts or photos bring revenue to your business.
One of my personal favourites. HootSuite is a great platform, especially when you have to manage multiple social media accounts. Moreover, the tool will help you with:
- scheduling social media posts and other forms of content
- measuring your social ROI
- running social media ads
- shortening links, attaching photos within one window.
Under this strange abbreviation hides an automation tool called “If This Then That”. The tool links different platforms and services based on a trigger and action command. It means that if you publish a photo on Instagram, it will be automatically and natively shared on Twitter.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the number of notifications on Twitter? Tweetdeck is here to help. It’s a social media management tool dedicated to controlling your Twitter presence.
The main perks of Tweetdeck:
- legible and responsive interface with all the notifications in one place
- an easy way to engage with social media users
- add all Twitter streams to one dashboard, so you can keep an eye on all topics you’re interested in.
I have to admit, I love to plan. That’s probably why I enjoy working with CoSchedule so much. If you’re looking for a tool, that will help you get a firm grasp on all your scheduling efforts.
CoSchedule will suggest:
- content to post
- what time to post
- what day to post
CoSchedule will not only help with scheduling but will facilitate the work of your entire team. You will not only be able to set up posts but also
- arrange meetings
- assign tasks.
Iconosquare focuses on Instagram and Facebook analytics, so it will be a perfect tool if your social media marketing activities focus on these two channels.
Iconosquare features are divided into three subcategories, and all of them sound amazing. Just take a look:
- measure your growth
- discover followers, fans, locations and demographics
- measure impressions and reach
- discover the best time to post
- track the performance of any post or Story
- connect multiple social profiles
- create customized own Instagram feed
- track, moderate and respond to comments easily
- upload your photos directly from your computer
- preview your post
- save captions and hashtags
- get notified when it’s time to post.
- 16 Feb, 2019
- 168Solution Public Class